- Use rags or towels to wipe down, or clean up spills. Do not use scour pads or anything abrasive on the countertops.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as soft scrub, comet,etc… Abrasive cleaners can dull your surface. Mild dish soap, simple green, and most non-abrasive house
hold cleaners are good options for cleaning. Neutral PH cleaners are recommended.
- Dust and dirt: Sweep your floors regularly. (As needed) Make sure to use a soft dust mop.
- Mop using a string mop, or sponge mop. Mopping is only necessary once to twice a week. Kitchen and entry ways may require more frequent mopping due to traffic and spills.
- No abrasive cleaners. Neutral PH cleaners are recommended (Ex: Neutral clean, Simple Green Neutral cleaner). There is no need for time consuming maintenance and upkeep. Epoxy is heat resistant up to 500 degrees, and non- porous, seamless, antibacterial, stain, and scratch resistant. If any damage occurs please call Diamond Coat of Lubbock at 806-701-5854.
This limited warranty is provided by Lubbock Custom Coating who performed the work and service. We DO NOT guarantee the following and the warranty will be voided if:
- The Waiting Period Is Not Honored: The newly refinished area needs 24 HOURS to cure. Keep it free from water or any contact whatsoever during this time
- You use harsh abrasive cleaners, bleaches, or scratch pads.
- You use products containing bleach, acids, etc., that may stain or mar the finish.
- If the surface comes in contact with acidic substances like lemon, lime, or other fruit juices, vinegars, etc. This may cause surfaces to discolor.
- Damage to the surface is caused by any burns, knife marks, sharp objects, etc., whether intentional or accidental.
- There is any movement in the substructure of the surface, which, in turn, causes movement in the refinished surface. Any resulting cracks or splits in the refinished surface or grout lines are not covered under the warranty.
- Flake flooring limited warranty is 20 years from installer. For more information please refer to your remodel contract.
- All countertops, Metallic Floor Epoxy, Industrial Epoxy, Stained Concrete, and polished concrete shall be 1 year free from defects and workmanship. For more information please refer to
your remodel contract.
We DO NOT guarantee structural problems determined by technicians, i.e. cracking seams, soft bottoms, rust, and/or general wear and tear.